What We Do
We provide real estate investments that target secure capital, stable income, and strategic exits in order to protect and grow wealth.
How We Do It
1031 Exchange Net-Leased Portfolios
We strive to consistently deliver 1031-exchangeable DST portfolios of long-term, net-leased properties backed by investment-grade corporations. We work with corporate tenants that operate successfully in the necessity retail space with the goal of providing investors with stable and predictable income.
1031 Exchange Value-Add Portfolios
Our Value-Add Portfolios feature diversified inline and outparcel retail spaces shadow-anchored by long-term net-leased and strong-performing grocery tenants. Portfolios are focused on properties that exhibit in-place distributable cash flow with the potential to add value via strategic leasing initiatives and tenant improvement.
Preferred Equity and REIT Investments
ExchangeRight also provides preferred equity and REIT investments that are structured to benefit from ExchangeRight's 1031 syndication platform. These preferred equity and REIT investments are designed to provide investors with attractive and stable monthly or quarterly cash distributions and/or enhanced return potential.
What We Buy
- Longer-term leases with weighted average initial terms in excess of 10 years
- Leases backed by investment-grade corporate credit (typically BBB– or higher) or national investment grade/quality private credit
- Targeting parent-backed, corporate-backed, and/or corporate-guaranteed leases (as opposed to franchisee-backed leases)
- Focused on tenants that operate successfully in the necessity retail and healthcare industries
- Grocery-anchored shopping centers with investment- grade or equivalent-credit grocery anchors, strong operations/store sales, and strong retail locations
- Geographically diverse locations with strong demographics and infill population centers
- Locations with lower crime rates
- No early termination options in the initial lease terms
- Warranties for items not covered by the tenant’s lease responsibility
Who We Are
As part of our passion to empower investors to be secure, free, and generous, ExchangeRight has assembled a team of real estate, tax, and wealth management experts to develop stable commercial real estate investments from start to finish. Click here to meet the professionals who attend to the details involved in each of our offerings.