1031-Exchangeable DST Offerings of Net-Leased and Value-Add Portfolios
- $4.1+ Billion of assets under management
- 17+ Million square feet under management
- Focus on investment-grade, necessity-based retail and healthcare
- Invested across 950+ properties
- Diversified across 40 states
- All full-cycle offerings (18 total thus far) have met or exceeded projected returns
- All active offerings are meeting or exceeding investor cash flow distribution projections
- Past performance is no guarantee of future results. All AUM statistics as of 9/30/21
States with ER and affiliates' AUM
Our net-leased platform features REIT, fund, and 1031 DST portfolios of long-term, net-leased properties backed primarily by investment-grade corporations. We target tenants that operate successfully in the necessity retail and healthcare industries to provide investors with stable and predictable income.
Our Value-Add Portfolios feature diversified inline and outparcel retail spaces shadow-anchored by long-term net-leased and strong- performing grocery tenants. Portfolios are focused on properties that exhibit in-place distributable cash flow with the potential to add value via strategic leasing initiatives and tenant improvement.
Beginning With the End in Mind
We believe that investors deserve an investment strategy that is structured to provide them with stable cash flow, capital preservation, and value-add return potential in the face of uncertain economic and financial conditions. ExchangeRight manages a large, diversified, and growing portfolio of net-leased properties backed by investment-grade credit tenants that operate successfully in the necessity retail and healthcare space and that we believe will be attractive and marketable for a larger aggregated sale, merger, listing, and/or initial public offering.
Past performance of the Sponsor and any past offerings is not indicative of future results. Liquidity and exit objectives or results are not guaranteed.