PASADENA, Calif. - ExchangeRight has announced that the company has had the opportunity to donate over $16.9 million in 2020 and over $41.2 million life-to-date to charities committed to:
- Rescuing and restoring children out of sex trafficking (Saving Innocence, Zoe International).
- Providing shelter and prevention to children and families who face homelessness (Union Rescue Mission, Door of Hope).
- Rescuing children and families from slavery, trafficking, and other forms of injustice (International Justice Mission).
- Providing meals to children and families facing hunger or starvation (Children’s Hunger Fund, Meals From the Heartland).
- Helping orphans and under-resourced children with education, character training, meals, mentoring, adoption, skills training, medical care, after-school and summer programs (Mentoring Alliance / Boys and Girls Clubs of East Texas, Lifeline Children's Services, (Un)Adopted, I’m Me Orphanage, and Global Health Innovations).
- Rescuing and restoring women and families out of addiction (Walter Hoving Home).
“My partners and I are honored to have been able to continue to support these and many other wonderful organizations during these tumultuous times when the aid and relief that they provide is especially needed,” said Joshua Ungerecht, one of the managing partners of ExchangeRight. "Investing in these charities’ efforts reflects our passion to empower people to be secure, free, and generous, which extends beyond the investors, advisors, representatives, and team whom we serve to our communities as well.”
ExchangeRight pursues its passion to empower people to be secure, free, and generous by providing REIT, fund, and 1031 DST portfolios that target secure capital, stable income, and strategic exits. The company sources, syndicates, and strategically manages long-term, net-leased assets backed by investment-grade corporations that operate essential businesses successfully in the necessity-based retail and healthcare industries. Please visit www.exchangeright.com for more information.